1. Psaraftis,H.N., Kontovas, C.A., (2008), "Ship Emissions Study" , National Technical University of Athens,report to Hellenic Chamber of Shipping, May
2. Psaraftis, H.N., Kontovas, C.A., "CO2 Emissions Statistics for the World Commercial Fleet", WMU Journal of Maritime Affairs",Vol. 8 (2009), No.1, 1–25
3. Psaraftis, H.N, "Green Maritime Logistics", Plenary presentation, International Symposium on Maritime Logistics and Supply Chain Systems, Singapore, 23-24 April, 2009.
4. Psaraftis, H.N., Kontovas, C.A., "Ship Emissions : Logistics and Other Tradeoffs", International Marine Design Cοference, Trondheim, 2009.
5. Psaraftis, H.N., Kontovas, C.A., Kakalis, N., “Cost-effectiveness of Speed Reduction as an Emissions Reduction Measure for Fast Ships”, 10th Int. Conference on Fast Sea Transportation, Athens, Greece, October 5 - 8, 2009
6. Psaraftis, H.N., “Fast Waterbone Transport in the Emissions Reduction Era: In Search of Win-Win Policies ”, Keynote Speech,10th Int. Conference on Fast Sea Transportation, Athens, Greece, October 5 - 8, 2009
7. Kontovas, C.A., Psaraftis, H.N., "An Online Ship Emissions Calculator as a Decision-Making Aid and Policy Evaluation Tool", IMAM 2009, International Maritime Association of the Mediterranean, Istanbul, Turkey, October 12-15, 2009
8. Kontovas, C.A., Psaraftis, H.N., "An Open Online Calculator for Ship Air Emissions", Working Paper, National Technical University of Athens, September 2009
9. Psaraftis, H.N., "Market Based Instruments for Ship Air Emissions", Naftika Chronika, June, 2009
10. Gratsos, G.A., Psaraftis, H.N, Zachariadis, P., "LIFE CYCLE COST OF MAINTAINING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF A SHIP’S STRUCTURE AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF SHIP DESIGN PARAMETERS: AN UPDATE",RINA Conference on the Design and Operation of Bulk Carriers, Athens, Greece, Oct. 26-27, 2009
11. Psaraftis, H.N., Kontovas, C.A. (2010) "Balancing the Economic and Environmental Performance of Maritime Transportation”, Transportation Research Part D, 15 (2010), 458–462
12. Kontovas, C.A., Psaraftis, H.N., “Reduction of Emissions Along the Intermodal Container Chain”, 2010 Annual Conference of the International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), Lisbon, Portugal, July 2010
13. Psaraftis, H.N., "Green Intermodal Logistics", keynote presentation, Conference of the Italian Operations Research Society (AIRO), Calabria, Italy, 7-10 Sept. 2010.
14. Psaraftis, H.N., "Will any of the emissions reduction measures work?", presentation, Mare Forum Euromed Management conference, Marseille, France, 14 Sept. 2010.
15. MEPC 61/INF.2 - REDUCTION OF GHG EMISSIONS FROM SHIPS, Full report of the work undertaken by the Expert Group on Feasibility Study and Impact Assessment of possible Market-based Measures
16. MBM EG report: a dissenting view by H. N. Psaraftis
17. Gratsos, G.A., Psaraftis, H.N, Zachariadis, P., LIFE-CYCLE CO2 EMISSIONS OF BULK CARRIERS: A COMPARATIVE STUDY" (including discussions),Trans RINA, Vol 152, Part A3, International Journal of Maritime Engineering, Jul-Sep 2010, pp. A 119-A 134. ©2010: The Royal Institution of Naval Architects
18. Psaraftis, H.N.,‘‘Market Based Measures for Greenhouse Gases: The IMO Debate’’, Presentation to the Greek Section of the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (SNAME), December 16 th, 2010.
19. Kontovas, C.A., Psaraftis, H.N., "Carbon Dioxide Emissions Valuation and its Uses", The 3rd International Symposium on Ship Operations, Management & Economics, Athens, Greece 7-8 October, 2010
20. GHG-WG 3/3 REVIEW OF PROPOSED MBMs - Grouping and evaluation of proposed MBMs
21. Grouping and evaluation of proposed MBMs (GHG WG 3/3):the position of Greece - Presentation by H.N. Psaraftis, IMO GHG WG 3/3 March 30, 2011
22. Psaraftis, H.N.,"Sustainable shipping: parallel tracks that cross" Keynote speech, MAREFORUM BLUE SHIPPING Summit 2011, June 6, 2011, Athens,Greece.
23. Psaraftis, H.N.,"Slow Steaming vs. Speed Limits" Presentation, EC Stakeholder consultation - ECCP II Ships / GHG Meeting, 22-23 June, Brussels, Belgium.
24. Kontovas, C.A., Psaraftis, H.N., “The Link Between Economy and Environment in the Post-Crisis Era: Lessons Learned from Slow-Steaming", European Conference on Shipping, Chios, Greece, Intermodalism & Ports (ECONSHIP2011), June 22-24, 2011
25. Kontovas, C.A., Psaraftis, H.N. (2011), “Reduction of Emissions Along the Maritime Intermodal Container Chain”, Maritime Policy & Management, Volume 38, No. 4, pp 455-473, July 2011